- Install BHIM App from Android Play store.
- Add your bank account.
- Tap Send Money on the home screen or the first screen.
- You can see three dots on the top-right corner and tap on it and choose Aadhaar Pay.
- Now you will be able to enter the recipient's Aadhaar number.
- Tap Verify after you enter the Aadhar number. This will check if the Aadhaar number is linked to a bank account.
- The next step will show you the person's Aadhaar number. Make sure you double-check this as it doesn't show the account holder's name. Enter the amount which you want to send and a short description of why you are sending the money for payment.
- Finally Tap on Pay.
Wednesday, 22 March 2017
New BHIM App Update Lets you Send Money Through Aadhar Number
Send Money Directly to Aadhar Number: Aadhar Number was made essential to everyone few years ago. So many of them have their Aadhar numbers. After that many people have linked their Bank accounts to their Aadhar Number so that we can see unique persons having the Bank Accounts. This has reduced the rate of scam in Banking sector. Now with this new app called BHIM, users can send money directly to Aadhar Number with new update.
What is BHIM?
UPI based digital payment apps were active since August which support 21 banks. Though, the payment interface was coordinated into the managing an account apps with different elements as well. The BHIM app, then again, accompanies a basic interface and is worked for convenience. The application is around 1.24 MB in size. On beginning the app, you will be requested that offer service to send an SMS and enroll your mobile number. Once enrolled, you will be requested that set a 4-digit password, and after that pick your bank.
There is a huge revolution for going cashless in India. This is where many people like Paytm and other apps which are similar to that come into act. But many of us will be thinking whether these apps are secure or not. This is where we have to be careful in choosing the app which will be secure and safe for money transfer. By sending money, BHIM App can be useful if the recipient doesn’t have any virtual payment address for UPI. It is an alternative to entering the account number and bank IFSC. Apart from this, people have to check some important points for paying money through Aadhar number via BHIM App.
If the receiver doesn't have the Aadhar Card linked to the bank account, it won't work. Because the money which a sender sends will be directly deposited in the account to which the Aadhar Card is linked. Other thing is, it doesn't show the name of the person to which you are sending the money for confidentiality. So double check the Aadhar number before you hit Pay. Here are the instructions you should follow to send money to Aadhar Number Via BHIM App.
How to Send Money to Aadhar Number Using BHIM App